|I really hate this stuff|
Still, the boat proceeds, if a bit set back by six days of rain and wind. I'm hoping to get the beast painted and turned by midweek next week and then knock out the enclosure as quickly as possible.
After beating ourselves up sticking down fiberglass cloth yesterday, we went up to Carson's Creek for a libation and come calimari. I kinda figured we needed a break. So tomorrow we'll dig into it as quickly as we can (I'm trying to wait till the temperature tops 61F to work with the epoxy). Rain Thursday, and apparently rather heavy, so at least we'll get an enforced day off this week.
Post a Comment