First of all, we got all the curves for the vardo roof cut:
There are six of em, and all had to get a couple of coats of paint before they go up.
We also cut and installed the last of the floor panels:
As always, the wood has been crappola, madly warped in a number of directions. Hopefully staples, screws, and glue will make it behave.
But this is what pleases me the most: Take a look at the frame (under threatening skies). This will, hopefully, be the very last time you'll see it unclad, unfilled, and unskinned.
So, sadly, today produced few dramatic photos, but a LOT of things that needed doing. Tomorrow the loft goes up, and, with some luck, all of the roof supports to make the beast ready for the roof membrane.
Wow, do my hands hurt. Stay tuned
Post a Comment